With enough features to appeal to those seeking everything a helmet could possibly offer, wrapped in a package that traditionalists can appreciate, One K™ has the best of both worlds.
Customize your One K MIPS with the CCS! Endless options available-check out the design studio by clicking here.
MIPS: Founded in 1996 by a neurosurgeon and a researcher from the Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden, the Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) is designed to add protection against rotational motion transmitted to the brain from angled impacts to the head. Rotational motion is a combination of rotational energy and rotational forces from angular acceleration that both increase the risk for brain injuries. MIPS’ added protection has been independently proven to reduce rotational motion by redirecting energies and forces that would otherwise be transmitted to the brain. Data and info provided by MIPS. For more information, visit mipsprotection.com
This helmet is available in the standard round fit, as well as the "long oval" fit. If your head is a bit more oval, or if you have a lot of hair to put up, we recommend trying the long oval.
The Defender Riding Helmet features:
- Matte Polycarbonate and Advanced ABS Composite outer shell
- Injection molded shell design
- Washable quick-dry, moisture wicking, anti-microbial liner
- Stainless steel mesh
- Comfort padded harness with synthetic suede lining, hook & loop adjustment, and Fastex buckle
- Two side, two front, one back, and two center stripe vents.
- Certified to ASTM/SEI and CE EN standards.
Available in Matte Black in XSmall - Medium
XSmall: 47-48 cm (5 7/8 - 6)
Small: 49-50 cm (6 1/8 - 6 1/4)
Medium: 51-52 cm (6 3/8 - 6 1/2)