At Olson's Tack Shop, we do our absolute best to provide you with premium products and premium service. We are a small, locally owned business and strive to ensure customer satisfaction.
11408 NE 2nd Place
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Returns and merchandise exchanges are valid within 30-days of purchase. All returned and/or exchanged merchandise must be in new condition with tags attached, accompanied by the sales receipt, and in all original packaging.
- Olson’s does not accept returned merchandise beyond 30-days from the original date of purchase.
- Gift cards may not be returned.
- Returns of horse blankets are subject to manufacturer's warranty once they have been used.
- If you are shipping an item back to us, allow 7-10 days for it to reach us. Once we receive it, your return will be processed and/or your exchange will be shipped in 3-5 business days. Allow up to 7-10 days for your bank to process a refund.
- Return postage is at the cost of the customer
- Clearance, permanently marked down, custom ordered, or consignment merchandise is non-returnable..
- Receipt Adjustments- We honor price adjustments on purchases made within 5 days of a sales event for store credit only. Exclusions apply.
- All saddle purchases are final, learn more about our Saddle Trial Program.
- No returns on sale or consignment items.
- We strive to ship all orders within 24-48 hours (but please remember we are a small business and try to give necessary attention to everyone!).
- All orders will receive either a text confirmation or an email confirmation (you choose what is best) as soon as your order is placed.
- You will receive a tracking number once the parcel is sent via your preferred communication preference.
- We ship USPS & UPS and most orders within WA/OR/ID are received within 24 hours of shipping. Florida/New York take on average 5 business days.
- All orders are shipped insured. We cannot be responsible for packages that are stolen once delivered. We can refund a purchase if it is damaged by the carrier (proof required) or marked as never delivered by the carrier.
- All orders over $99.00 shipping within the 48 contiguous states qualify for free standard shipping (excludes all saddle sales)
- Saddles are a flat shipping rate of $95.00 within the 48 contiguous states
- Please contact us directly for a quote for any AK/HI shipments, we always attempt to ship as economically as possible for our customers.
- We cannot be responsible for VAT/Taxes/Duties on shipments sent outside of the U.S.
- We DO NOT disclose any of our customers' information.
- If your item arrives damaged, defective, or incorrect contact us within 48 hours via text 425-454-9543 or email email@example.com with a photo of the item.
Missing and/or Stolen Package Policy:
- All orders are shipped insured. We cannot be responsible for packages that are missing and/or stolen once delivered. We can refund a purchase if it is damaged by the carrier (proof required) or marked as never delivered by the carrier.
- If it's been over 24 hours and still no package, Olson’s Tack Shop will proceed with the following steps. Please be aware that this is a very slow process that can sometimes take over 30 business days to complete.
- We will complete the USPS/UPS help request form: This initiates a search at your local shipping branch, where they may be able to locate the package and deliver it to you.
- We will submit a missing mail search request: If your missing package isn't located within 10 business days, we will then escalate the issue by submitting a missing mail request via the USPS/UPS website.
- We will file a claim for an insurance reimbursement with USPS/UPS after the minimum 2 week waiting period.
- If USPS/UPS determines that the package was delivered, our claim will be denied because they fulfilled their end. If they determine it was theft, you will be notified and issued store credit for the amount purchased.
- If the USPS/UPS has checked their facilities, vehicles, and has a record that your mail was delivered we are not liable to refund your shipping or purchase cost. At this point, you are a victim of mail or package theft, which is one of the fastest growing crimes in the U.S.