The Pro-Sorb System offers all the benefits of a luxury Merino lambs wool half-pad with the flexibility to adjust saddle fit and balance. No need to put additional gel and foam saddle & riser pads on top as a second layer. These can often slip and be hard to place accurately. The Pro-Sorb pad gives you multiple choices in one product. All the shim insert pads can even be removed from their underside pockets and the product returned to a conventional Lambs wool Half Pad if ever required.
- Closed-Cell foam pads slide easily into three pockets on the top side of the Lambs wool Half Pad. These insert pads cover the main weight bearing areas offering additional absorption and padding. The pads are made from a memory foam and soften when warm.
- Use as a riser pad for the front or back of the saddle or for more support in the center area. 9mm insert pads allow for more accurate adjustments.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing shape of horses or different saddles - especially if a number of horses share the same saddle.
- The neat low profile nature of the Pro-Sorb avoids distorting the fit of the saddle if just additional padding is required
- Natural breathability and wicking effect of lambs wool together with the light foam pads ensures minimal heat & sweat build-up
- Full set of insert pads included. Plus an additional set of 9mm pads for further adjustment.
Size Medium - Fits 16" to 17" saddles