A versatile rider essential, crafted with 180 grams of poly-loft insulation for core warmth. The flattering cut fits easily beneath a favorite jacket, with a barn-worthy exterior perfect for wearing solo.
- Ideal for regulating core warmth; mid-weight, perfect for layering, durable enough for outerwear use
- Wind and water-repellent
- DWR 5000 (durable water repellent) / MVP 3000 (moisture vapor perspiration)
- Exterior is soft to the touch and has a quiet hand, yet barn-worthy and abrasion resistant
- Quilted interior is filled with 180g poly-loft to help trap core warmth
- Lined with Kerrits Chevron Bits print in contrasting colors
- Tall collar allows you to tuck your chin in and out of the cold
- Two-way front zipper with contrast stitching detail
- Multiple pockets: two front zip hand warmer pockets, plus interior mesh chest pocket and two larger cargo-style pockets
- Hip length with rider’s cut hem
- Dual zippered pleats at back open to provide additional room in the hip and hem; as well as in-saddle comfort and performance
This is a sale item: no returns, no exchanges.