The LeMieux Vector stirrups are a new generation of safety stirrup - great advanced technology and lightweight, but retaining a classic style expected.
- Ergonomic footplate of the Balance Stirrup is set at 5º
- Stirrup bed with grip, weight balancing, and impact technology
- Grip surface with steel pins
- Impact and vibrations are absorbed at the point of landing when jumping. This reduces the fatigue to the knee and ankle and lowers the stress on leg muscles and tendons
- Twin balance arch system that distributes the weight evenly across the base of the stirrup
- The frame is recessed and off-set at 45º outward angle which makes it easier for the rider to locate the optimum angle for the foot and regain a lost stirrup
- Integrated safety arm has a two-stage release system, preventing unintentional opening